Tannenchalet. 182 m² – Ideal for 6 Guests, Suitable for a Maximum of 10
Sometimes sharing something special heightens the pleasure of the experience even further. To this end, this comfortable holiday house offers sleeping space for up to ten guests and plenty of room for privacy too. Two separate balconies with picturesque views of a little mountain stream and a stunning Alpine panorama offer ideal settings for convivial get-togethers or quiet moments to yourself. And when the sun disappears behind the mountain peaks, magical evenings begin. Above you the stars sparkle in the night sky, and the lights of Sölden and Hochsölden twinkle in the distance. Here in this luxurious log house in Tyrol, relaxation comes effortlessly. In the company of your loved ones, in spring, summer, autumn or winter. Night and day.
The Tannen Chalet offers not only a cosy, rustic ambience, but also meets the high standards that modern-day guests expect of a holiday home.
'WINE-GROWING GODPARENT OF TANNENCHALET: WINERY 'WEINGUT FRANZ SCHINDLER' / BURGENLAND
The Franz Schindler winery from Mörbisch am See in Burgenland has taken over the "sponsorship" of our Tannenchalet. The family winery cultivates around 15 hectares in the best vineyards and according to strict quality criteria. The oldest Merlot vines in Austria grow here and high-class wines Cuvée d’Or and Merlot are pressed here. Top positions in tastings confirm the high level of the Franz Schindler winery. In the top red wine years, the "Grande Cuvée d’Or" is also produced, a grand red wine creation of international character, which can only be created through extreme reductions in quantities and the best grape material.
IMPRESSIONS OF OUR TANNENCHALET:
- Three separate bedrooms with Superkingsize beds with balcony
- A full-fledged pull-out double bed in one of the bedrooms
- A full-fledged pull-out double bed in the living room
- In-house Bio and Finnish sauna
- Wellness shower
- NEW: From winter season 2020/21: Hot Tub on the terrace
- Shower/bath tub and toilet per bedroom; hair dryer, towel dryer
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers, body care products from 'Pure Herbs' (Green Line): shampoo, shower gel, bath salt, body lotion and soap
- Spacious combined living-/dining-room and kitchen with terrace
- Allergy-friendly (therefore pets are not allowed)
- State-of-the-art kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, dishes, cutlery, glasses, dishwashing detergent, dish towels, red wine vinegar and pumpkin seed oil from Styria, salt, pepper, sugar, tea corner with tea from Oetz, apple juice from Haiming, apricot juice from Wachau, Italian olive oil...
- Flat-screen TV per room, safe & underfloor heating
- Lockable ski / bike room with ski boot dryer
- Welcome drink at your arrival
- Breakfast Basket:
- 10 % discount on ski equipment rental
- 10 % discount at Aqua Dome Thermal Spa in Längenfeld
- Children up to the age of 15 years stay for free
- Free parking space
- Bread delivery service on request
- Ski pass sale at the reception, ski bus stop right in front of the hotel door, organisation of ski courses...
- Summer season: Ötztal Premium Card with many benefits included
- Summer season: FREE e-bike rental for our guests
Price Information Tannenchalet
|Zeit/Saison||6 Personen||jede weitere|
|17.07.2021 - 29.08.2021||€ 573||€ 50|
|30.08.2021 - 12.09.2021||€ 533||€ 50|
|13.09.2021 - 23.11.2021||€ 470||€ 50|
|24.11.2021 - 17.12.2021||€ 748||€ 80|
|18.12.2021 - 25.12.2021||€ 1.227||€ 80|
|26.12.2021 - 01.01.2022||€ 1.373||€ 80|
|02.01.2022 - 09.01.2022||€ 917||€ 100|
|10.01.2022 - 21.01.2022||€ 781||€ 80|
|22.01.2022 - 28.01.2022||€ 799||€ 80|
|29.01.2022 - 11.02.2022||€ 956||€ 80|
|12.02.2022 - 04.03.2022||€ 1.066||€ 80|
|05.03.2022 - 18.03.2022||€ 911||€ 80|
|19.03.2022 - 08.04.2022||€ 872||€ 80|
|09.04.2022 - 15.04.2022||€ 882||€ 80|
|16.04.2022 - 24.04.2022||€ 872||€ 80|
The rates refer to the basic occupancy per day per house for a minimum stay of 7 nights. For less than 7 nights we charge a short stay surcharge of 10%.
The visitor's tax is not included in the rates listed. It is charged separately and amounts to:3.50 Euro per person and day.
Children and young adults up to 15 years are exempt from the visitor's tax.