250 three thousand meter high peaks. Two wheels. One adventure.
Sölden: Biking & Exploring Nature.
Sometimes numbers tell you more than words. 103 kilometers of fabulous mountain bike tours for all ages and skill levels speak for themselves. Coupled with thousands of altitude meters, awe-inspiring panoramic vistas and majestic mountain summits. As always, you want to conquer a real Alpine peak! Sportsmen and women with enough experience can conquer one of Ötztal's countless peaks while less trained holiday makers should use an electric bicycle. Maybe a combination of both: have you ever heard about e-hiking? A new and trendy activity that combines ascents with an e-bike followed by a peak conquest on foot. Rental bicycles, e-bikes and summer mountain lifts - available free of charge or at discounted rates for Ötztal Inside Summer Card holders - add to a unique mountain holiday with plenty of nature highlights for mountain bikers in Sölden.
Myriad Trails Down to the Valley Floor.
Sunshine on your back, airstream on your face, freedom in sight - full steam ahead! It's up to you how often you brake. The action-packed Bike Republic Sölden offers endless downhill thrill and high speed biking fun. Beat your own record and improve your skills on gorgeous natural trails, freshly shaped flow trails and exciting jump lines. There are many routes leading down to the valley floor. A number of entertaining bike events is scheduled in Ötztal throughout the season. No matter if you are an enduro fan, a real downhill biker, a mountain enthusiast or a leisurely mountain biker - we can provide you with expert advice on mountain biking in Ötztal at our Chalet Resort Sölden - because we are passionate mountain sport fans ourselves. Get ready, don't wait any longer!
Your Benefits and Advantages:
- Free E-Bike rental in summer
- Infos about the region, touring tips, bike packages
- Washing and drying facilities for cycle clothing
- Small repair kit
- Weather information: up-to-date weather forecast for next 3-5 days
- Bike magazines (e.g. BIKE Magazin, Bike Sport News, Trekking Bike, etc.)
- Timetable of public transport and cable cars (with bike transport)
- List of bike workshops, shops, and hire shops
- List of bike schools and guides
- Free info sheets with cycle or mountain bike rides (incl. map)
- Bike map of the region
- Bike info corner
- Designated bikewash area
- Bike racks in front of the house
- Storage room for bikes (lockable and theft-insured)