Latschenchalet. 128 m² – Ideal for 4 Guests, Suitable for a Maximum of 6
Impressive mountains, majestic peaks, the Ötztal valley and Alpine meadows starting right behind your holiday home – the dream view from the dining table or from the spacious terrace is like something taken straight out of a picture book. From the generously sized balcony of your holiday house you can see the village of Sölden located just a short walk away. The mere act of sitting and taking in the view creates a sense of closeness to your family, your friends and your own inner being. This log house has two separate bedrooms, one additional double bed and a whole lot of space, both inside and outside, for convivial get-togethers – or a few blissful moments all to yourself.
The Latschenchalet is more comfortable and spacious than many permanent homes in Tyrol. Your holiday dwelling offers you a secluded, private realm all of your own.
'WINE-GROWING GODPARENT' OF LATSCHENCHALET: WINERY 'WEINGUT NIKOLAIHOF' / WACHAU
The Nikolaihof winery has taken over the 'sponsorship' of our Latschenchalet. The Nikolaihof in Mautern in the historic wine-growing region 'Wachau' in Austria has a history of almost 2,000 years and is therefore Austria's oldest winery. Since 1894 the winery has been owned by the Saahs family, who are among the absolute top winemakers in Austria. As one of the first wineries, the Saahs family began to operate according to biodynamic guidelines. According to the strict 'Demeter' guidelines, they produce organic wines of outstanding quality and with great success. As the only Austrian winery to date, the Nikolaihof achieved sensational 100 (!) 100 Parker points with its wine '1995 Nikolaihof Vinothek Riesling'.
IMPRESSIONS OF OUR LATSCHENCHALET:
- Two seperate bedrooms with Superkingsize beds
- A full-fledged pull-out double bed in one of the bedrooms
- In-house Bio and Finnish sauna
- Wellness shower
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers, body care products from 'Pure Herbs' (Green Line): shampoo, shower gel, bath salt, body lotion and soap
- NEW: From winter season 2020/21: Hot Tub on the terrace
- Spacious combined living-/dining-room and kitchen with terrace
- 2 x shower/bath tub and toilet; hairdryer, towel dryer
- Separate toilet
- Allergy-friendly (therefore pets are not allowed)
- State-of-the-art kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, dishes, cutlery, glasses, dishwashing detergent, dish towels, red wine vinegar and pumpkin seed oil from Styria, salt, pepper, sugar, tea corner with tea from Oetz, apple juice from Haiming, apricot juice from Wachau, Italian olive oil...
- Flat-screen TV per room, safe & underfloor heating
- Lockable ski / bike room with ski boot dryer
- Welcome drink at your arrival
- Breakfast Basket:
- 10 % discount on ski equipment rental
- 10 % discount at Aqua Dome Thermal Spa in Längenfeld
- Children up to the age of 15 years stay for free
- Free parking space
- Bread delivery service on request
- Ski pass sale at the reception, ski bus stop right in front of the hotel door, organisation of ski courses...
- Summer season: Ötztal Premium Card with many benefits included
- Summer season: FREE e-bike rental for our guests
Price Information Latschenchalet
|Time/Season||4 Persons||Additional Person|
|17.07.2021 - 29.08.2021||€ 466||€ 50|
|30.08.2021 - 12.09.2021||€ 446||€ 50|
|13.09.2021 - 23.11.2021||€ 320||€ 50|
|24.11.2021 - 17.12.2021||€ 503||€ 80|
|18.12.2021 - 25.12.2021||€ 964||€ 80|
|26.12.2021 - 01.01.2022||€ 1.005||€ 80|
|02.01.2022 - 09.01.2022||€ 647||€ 100|
|10.01.2022 - 21.01.2022||€ 528||€ 80|
|22.01.2022 - 28.01.2022||€ 571||€ 80|
|29.01.2022 - 11.02.2022||€ 630||€ 80|
|12.02.2022 - 04.03.2022||€ 735||€ 80|
|05.03.2022 - 18.03.2022||€ 693||€ 80|
|19.03.2022 - 08.04.2022||€ 566||€ 80|
|09.04.2022 - 15.04.2022||€ 579||€ 80|
|16.04.2022 - 24.04.2022||€ 566||€ 80|
The rates refer to the basic occupancy per day per house for a minimum stay of 7 nights. For less than 7 nights we charge a short stay surcharge of 10%.
The visitor's tax is not included in the rates listed. It is charged separately and amounts to:3.50 Euro per person and day.
Children and young adults up to 15 years are exempt from the visitor's tax.