Fichtenchalet. 102 m² – Ideal for 2 Guests, Suitable for a Maximum of 4
Authentic Alpine charm meets contemporary comfort. Fresh mountain air and the scent of untreated wood make the simple act of breathing an out-and-out pleasure. Here in this spacious approx. 102-m² chalet, up to four guests can relax and unwind or rediscover their zest for life. Or both. A comfortable terrace with a lounge area and a gorgeous balcony both offer delightful spots for whiling away pleasant hours together and taking in the breathtaking views of the surrounding scenery. Some say life is hard in the mountains – you’ll find that’s not true.
Your Fichtenchalet offers a holiday home in Sölden that transforms a short break or a full-scale holiday celebration into an unforgettable experience. Come and discover it for yourself!
'WINE-GROWING GODPARENT OF OUR FICHTENCHALET: WINERY 'WEINGUT RIXINGER / WACHAU
The winery 'Weingut Rixinger' from Spitz an der Donau in the renowned wine region 'Wachau' took over the "sponsorship" of our Fichtenchalet. The Rixinger family has been cultivating the vineyards around their estate for centuries. One of the most famous vineyards in the Wachau and one of the best is the "Singerriedl" vineyard with extremely steep slopes that can only be worked on manually. There, the Rixinger family produces the typical Riesling and also Grüner Veltliner, which thrive here under perfect conditions. In addition, Neuburger, Muscat, Pinot Blanc and Gewürztraminer round off the spectrum of the Rixinger family's six hectares of vineyards.
IMPRESSIONS OF OUR FICHTENCHALET:
- Combined dining / living room
- One separate bedroom with Superkingsize bed
- Own Sauna in the Chalet
- Bathtub and toilet; hairdryer, towel dryer
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers, natural body care products: shampoo, shower gel, bath salts, body lotion and soap from the local producer 'Pure Green' (from the village Roppen)
- One full-fledged pull-out double bed in the bedroom
- Separate toilet
- Allergy-friendly (therefore pets are not allowed)
- State-of-the-art kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, dishes, cutlery, glasses, dishwashing detergent, dish towels, red wine vinegar and pumpkin seed oil from Styria, salt, pepper, sugar, tea corner with tea from Oetz, coffee machine with regionally roasted coffee, apple juice from Haiming, apricot juice from Wachau, Italian olive oil...
- Flat-screen TV per room, Wi-Fi, safe & underfloor heating
- Lockable ski / bike room with ski boot dryer
- Welcome drink at your arrival
- Breakfast Basket:
- 10 % discount on ski equipment rental
- 10 % discount at Aqua Dome Thermal Spa in Längenfeld
- Children up to the age of 6 years stay for free
- Free parking space
- Bread delivery service on request
- Ski pass sale at the reception, ski bus stop right in front of the hotel door, organisation of ski courses...
- Summer season: with many benefits included
- Summer season: FREE e-bike rental for our guests
- Culinary tips including reservation in restaurants
- Wine Tastings:
- (for 3 or 5 days)
- Additional house cleaning during the week
- Organisation of transfers and shuttle services
Price Information Fichtenchalet
|TIME/SEASON||2 PERSONS||ADDITIONAL PERSON|
|13.09.2021 - 23.11.2021||€ 190||€ 50|
|24.11.2021 - 17.12.2021||€ 297||€ 80|
|18.12.2021 - 25.12.2021||€ 498||€ 80|
|26.12.2021 - 01.01.2022||€ 508||€ 80|
|02.01.2022 - 09.01.2022||€ 379||€ 100|
|10.01.2022 - 21.01.2022||€ 335||€ 80|
|22.01.2022 - 28.01.2022||€ 367||€ 80|
|29.01.2022 - 11.02.2022||€ 403||€ 80|
|12.02.2022 - 04.03.2022||€ 434||€ 80|
|05.03.2022 - 18.03.2022||€ 403||€ 80|
|19.03.2022 - 08.04.2022||€ 377||€ 80|
|09.04.2022 - 15.04.2022||€ 388||€ 80|
|16.04.2022 - 24.04.2022||€ 377||€ 80|
The rates refer to the basic occupancy per day per house for a minimum stay of 7 nights. For less than 7 nights we charge a short stay surcharge of 10%.
The visitor's tax is not included in the rates listed. It is charged separately and amounts to:3.50 Euro per person and day.
Children and young adults up to 15 years are exempt from the visitor's tax.