Zirbenchalet. 128 m² – Ideal for 4 Guests, Suitable for a Maximum of 6
Closeness to nature and ecological sustainability are qualities to which we don’t only pay lip service in this house – they are genuine values that are visible and tangible throughout, not least owing to the solid wooden logs that cry out to be caressed! This holiday house is ideal for two couples or for two adult generations of one family. But even groups of six have plenty space. Thanks to two separate bedrooms and one additional double pull-out beds, the chalet offers incredibly versatile accommodation. You can enjoy your breakfast on the secluded terrace with morning sunshine and soak up the afternoon rays on the balcony.
The Zirben Chalet is superbly appointed and equipped and offers the perfect home away from home at any time of the year. Living space of no fewer than 130 m² is at your exclusive disposal, ensuring memorable holiday enjoyment here in the Tyrolean Ötztal valley.
'WINE-GROWING GODPARENT' OF ZIRBENCHALET: WINERY 'WEINGUT STEPHANO' / SOUTHERN BURGENLAND
The Stephano winery from Deutsch-Schützen in southern Burgenland has taken over the “sponsorship” of our Zirbenchalet. The young winery was only founded in 2009 by Stephan and Monika Oberpfalzer. The two passionate winemakers love the work of art wine and cultivate almost 5 hectares of vineyards. Their goal: to produce wines that can only come from southern Burgenland: restrained and yet full of character.
IMPRESSIONS OF OUR ZIRBENCHALET:
- HOT TUB - on your terrace with lots of privacy - feel the warm, gently prickling water of the Hot Tub
- Two seperate bedrooms with Superkingsize beds
- A full-fledged pull-out double bed in the bedroom
- In-house Bio and Finnish sauna
- Wellness shower
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers, natural body care products: shampoo, shower gel, bath salts, body lotion and soap from the local producer 'Pure Green' (from the village Roppen)
- Spacious combined kitchen / living room with terrace
- 2 x shower / bath tub and toilet; hairdryer, towel tryer
- Separate toilet
- Allergy-friendly (therefore pets are not allowed)
- State-of-the-art kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, dishes, cutlery, glasses, dishwashing detergent, dish towels, red wine vinegar and pumpkin seed oil from Styria, salt, pepper, sugar, tea corner with tea from Oetz, coffee machine with regionally roasted coffee, apple juice from Haiming, apricot juice from Wachau, Italian olive oil...
- Flat-screen TV per room, safe & underfloor heating
- Lockable ski / bike room with ski boot dryer
- Welcome drink at your arrival
- Breakfast Basket:
- 10 % discount on ski equipment rental
- 10 % discount at Aqua Dome Thermal Spa in Längenfeld
- Children up to the age of 6 years stay for free
- Free parking space
- Bread delivery service on request
- Ski pass sale at the reception, ski bus stop right in front of the hotel door, organisation of ski courses...
- Summer season: Ötztal Premium Card with many benefits included
- Summer season: FREE e-bike rental for our guests
Price Information Zirbenchalet
|TIME/SEASON||4 PERSONS||ADDITIONAL PERSON|
|13.09.2021 - 23.11.2021||€ 380||€ 50|
|24.11.2021 - 17.12.2021||€ 503||€ 80|
|18.12.2021 - 25.12.2021||€ 964||€ 80|
|26.12.2021 - 01.01.2022||€ 1.005||€ 80|
|02.01.2022 - 09.01.2022||€ 647||€ 100|
|10.01.2022 - 21.01.2022||€ 528||€ 80|
|22.01.2022 - 28.01.2022||€ 571||€ 80|
|29.01.2022 - 11.02.2022||€ 630||€ 80|
|12.02.2022 - 04.03.2022||€ 735||€ 80|
|05.03.2022 - 18.03.2022||€ 693||€ 80|
|19.03.2022 - 08.04.2022||€ 566||€ 80|
|09.04.2022 - 15.04.2022||€ 579||€ 80|
|16.04.2022 - 24.04.2022||€ 566||€ 80|
The rates refer to the basic occupancy per day per house for a minimum stay of 7 nights. For less than 7 nights we charge a short stay surcharge of 10%.
The visitor's tax is not included in the rates listed. It is charged separately and amounts to:3.50 Euro per person and day.
Children and young adults up to 15 years are exempt from the visitor's tax.