Lärchenchalet. 145 m² – Ideal for 6 Guests, Suitable for a Maximum of 8
When you think of a house, of your own four walls, you envisage corners, edges, angles and flat surfaces. But what happens if, instead, you are surrounded by thick logs? Some guests claim that the logs make for a more ‘rounded’ holiday experience. That may well be the case. It has been proven that Canadian log homes create a unique sense of comfort and freedom. Surrounded by nature and its colours, shapes and patterns, body, mind and soul seem to relax of their own accord. A sense of peace and ease sets in and your energy reserves are replenished. Especially during the night. Three separate bedrooms and – if required – two additional double beds ensure you enjoy pleasant dreams. And if you like to daydream too, there are plenty of quiet spots and cosy corners in which to do so – on the balcony, for example, or on your private terrace complete with a view of the picturesque Ötztal valley. This chalet has one very special feature, namely that its in-house spa area including bio- and finnish sauna with direct access to the balcony. Out of sight of others, but with glorious views for you.
The Lärchen Chalet offers a unique hideaway in Sölden and provides an ideal base camp for experiencing the magic of the Ötztal valley with all your senses. Every day, every night, at any time of the year.
'WINE-GROWING GODPARENT' OF LÄRCHENCHALET: WINERY 'WEINGUT AM BERG' / KAMPTAL
The "sponsorship" of our Lärchenchalet has been taken over by the winery 'Weingut am Berg' from the Kamptal. The Gruber family runs the small "Weingut am Berg" in the idyllic village of Mittelberg. Around 13 hectares are cultivated with a lot of passion and love in a natural way. One of the best locations in the Kamptal, the world-famous "Käferberg" vineyard is also part of the Weingut am Berg - this is where particularly distinctive wines with intense fruit aromas and fresh spices are created. In the sophisticated interplay of soil and climate, the Grubers create wines with the incomparable Kamptal character: crystal clear, mineral and with their very own elegant and cool style.
IMPRESSIONS OF OUR LÄRCHENCHALET:
- HOT TUB - on your terrace with lots of privacy - feel the warm, gently prickling water of the Hot Tub
- Three seperate bedrooms with Superkingsize beds and own bathroom
- A full-fledged pull-out double bed in the bedroom
- In-house Bio and Finnish sauna
- Wellness shower
- 2 x shower / bath tub and toilet; hairdryer, towel tryer
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers, body care products from 'Pure Herbs' (Green Line): shampoo, shower gel, bath salt, body lotion and soap
- Spacious combined kitchen / living room with terrace
- Separate toilet
- Allergy-friendly (therefore pets are not allowed)
- State-of-the-art kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, dishes, cutlery, glasses, dishwashing detergent, dish towels, red wine vinegar and pumpkin seed oil from Styria, salt, pepper, sugar, tea corner with tea from Oetz, apple juice from Haiming, apricot juice from Wachau, Italian olive oil...
- Flat-screen TV per room, safe & underfloor heating
- Lockable ski / bike room with ski boot dryer
- Welcome drink at your arrival
- Breakfast Basket:
- 10 % discount on ski equipment rental
- 10 % discount at Aqua Dome Thermal Spa in Längenfeld
- Children up to the age of 15 years stay for free
- Free parking space
- Bread delivery service on request
- Ski pass sale at the reception, ski bus stop right in front of the hotel door, organisation of ski courses...
- Summer season: Ötztal Premium Card with many benefits included
- Summer season: FREE e-bike rental for our guests
Price Information Lärchenchalet
|TIME/SEASON||6 PERSONS||ADDITIONAL PERSON|
|17.07.2021 - 29.08.2021||€ 613||€ 50|
|30.08.2021 - 12.09.2021||€ 573||€ 50|
|13.09.2021 - 23.11.2021||€ 510||€ 50|
|24.11.2021 - 17.12.2021||€ 748||€ 80|
|18.12.2021 - 25.12.2021||€ 1.227||€ 80|
|26.12.2021 - 01.01.2022||€ 1.373||€ 80|
|02.01.2022 - 09.01.2022||€ 917||€ 100|
|10.01.2022 - 21.01.2022||€ 781||€ 80|
|22.01.2022 - 28.01.2022||€ 799||€ 80|
|29.01.2022 - 11.02.2022||€ 956||€ 80|
|12.02.2022 - 04.03.2022||€ 1.066||€ 80|
|05.03.2022 - 18.03.2022||€ 911||€ 80|
|19.03.2022 - 08.04.2022||€ 872||€ 80|
|09.04.2022 - 15.04.2022||€ 882||€ 80|
|16.04.2022 - 24.04.2022||€ 872||€ 80|
The rates refer to the basic occupancy per day per house for a minimum stay of 7 nights. For less than 7 nights we charge a short stay surcharge of 10%.
The visitor's tax is not included in the rates listed. It is charged separately and amounts to:3.50 Euro per person and day.
Children and young adults up to 15 years are exempt from the visitor's tax.