Laerchen Chalet. 145 m² – ideal for six guests, sleeps maximum eight.
When you think of a house, of your own four walls, you envisage corners, edges, angles and flat surfaces. But what happens if, instead, you are surrounded by thick logs? Some guests claim that the logs make for a more ‘rounded’ holiday experience. That may well be the case. It has been proven that Canadian log homes create a unique sense of comfort and freedom. Surrounded by nature and its colours, shapes and patterns, body, mind and soul seem to relax of their own accord. A sense of peace and ease sets in and your energy reserves are replenished. Especially during the night. Three separate bedrooms and – if required – two additional double beds ensure you enjoy pleasant dreams. And if you like to daydream too, there are plenty of quiet spots and cosy corners in which to do so – on the balcony, for example, or on your private terrace complete with a view of the picturesque Ötztal valley. This chalet has one very special feature, namely that its in-house spa area including bio- and finnish sauna with direct access to the balcony. Out of sight of others, but with glorious views for you.
The Lärchen Chalet offers a unique hideaway in Sölden and provides an ideal base camp for experiencing the magic of the Ötztal valley with all your senses. Every day, every night, at any time of the year.
- NEW: Your private spa right on your terrace in the Chalet - feel how warm, pleasant tingling water envelops you in the hot tube.
- Three seperate sleepingrooms with Superkingsize beds
- In-house Bio- and finnish sauna
- Wellness shower
- 2x shower/bathtub and WC, hairdryer, towel dryer
- Additional WC
- One additional, high quality pull-out double bed in the bedroom
- Ample kitchen-cum-living room with terrace
- Suitable for allergy sufferers (sorry, pets are not allowed)
Our holiday cottages in log cabin style offer top modern kitchens:
- 4 ceramic hot plates, oven, microwave
- Fridge incl. small freezer
- Electric kettle, coffee maker, toaster
- Complete cookware and tableware for all persons in the chalet
Our services and extra features in all holiday cottages:
- For a perfect start to the day, we serve you a delicious breakfast from the best regional specialties that the Ötztal has to offer diretcly into your lodge and every morning
- welcome drink
- Flat-screen TV per room
- In-house sauna and wellness shower
- Wooden terrace offering superb views
- Lockable, in-house ski/bicycle storage room incl. boot dryer
- Underfloor heating
- Bed linen, towels
- Parking lot for free
- Bread delivery on request
- Skipass can be purchased at the reception
|Zeit/Saison||6 Personen||jede weitere|
|11.01.2020 - 24.01.2020||€ 718||€ 95|
|25.01.2020 - 31.01.2020||€ 736||€ 95|
|01.02.2020 - 14.02.2020||€ 862||€ 95|
|15.02.2020 - 28.02.2020||€ 903||€ 95|
|29.02.2020 - 06.03.2020||€ 803||€ 95|
|07.03.2020 - 13.03.2020||€ 753||€ 95|
|14.03.2020 - 03.04.2020||€ 680||€ 95|
|04.04.2020 - 10.04.2020||€ 723||€ 95|
|11.04.2020 - 17.04.2020||€ 749||€ 95|
|18.04.2020 - 21.05.2020||€ 488||€ 95|
|22.05.2020 - 03.07.2020||€ 478||€ 65|
|04.07.2020 - 17.07.2020||€ 535||€ 65|
|18.07.2020 - 21.08.2020||€ 548||€ 65|
|22.08.2020 - 04.09.2020||€ 473||€ 65|
All prices listed are per Chalet and day for the stated number of persons.
The resort tax per person and day is charged separately:
Summer: May – October € 2.50
Winter: November – April € 3.00
Children and young adults up to 15 years don't pay the resort tax.